罗汉鱼休克撞缸治疗法 flowerhorn coma remedy
Sometime your flowerhorn played too hard & banged onto the glasses or some solid area, the flowerhorn lose control of his body or laying on the bottom of the tank. If this happen, you should take the following actions.
1) move your flowerhorn to a plastic box or polyfoam box to prevent further banging.
2) keep the water level as high as your flowerhorn's body height, to minimize the water pressure agaist his body.
3) If your flowerhorn lies only on one side, you should help him flap over to the other side as often as possible.
4) keep the water temp 26-28 degree C.
5) bubble the water slightly
6) 30% water change everyday, use aged water with same temp.
7) you can feed your flowerhorn if necessary,
8) do not put any salt or medication
9) prepare yourself, the battle may take weeks.
flowerhorn played too hard & banged onto the glasses or some solid area, the flowerhorn get into a coma stage!
the flowerhorn lose control of his body or laying on the bottom of the tank.
治疗方法How to Cure=
move your flowerhorn to a plastic or polyfoam box to prevent further banging against solid area.
keep the water level only as high as your flowerhorn's body height, to minimize the water pressure against his body
if your flowerhorn lies only on one side, you should help him flap over to the other side as often as possible.
keep the water temp 26-28 degree C, bubble the water slightly.
30% water change everyday, use aged water with same temp.
DO NOT put in any salt or medication.
keep your flowerhorn in a quiet place, let him rest & allow the flowerhorn's internal recovery system kicks in.
you can feed your flowerhorn if necessary but prepare yourself, the battle may take weeks.
(this flowerhorn is improving & begin to swim normally)
eventhough your flowerhorn begin to swim normally, you should keep the flowerhorn in the plastic & polyfoam box for another 2 weeks to make sure he is fully recovered before moving him back to the tank.
In general, always better to prevent then to cure.
keep off any unnecessary decoration in the tank and avoid playing too hard with your flowerhorn.
In fact, this coma problem is something that can't be cure by medication.
when the nervous system got damaged, some signal can't get through, the flowerhorn will lose control of his body.
as far as my concern, give your flowerhorn a safe & quite place to stay, let the flowerhorn's internal recovery system kicks in, that's all you can do.
any medication or salt will be a burden for your flowerhorn.
However, if your flowerhorn do not get recovered after 2 months, there is a very slight chance that he will, so you have to decide!!!!
No computer gimmick, Pure science!